St. Peter Episcopal Church
(Redirected from St Peter Episcopal Church)
St. Peter's Episcopal Church is a historic church located on Carson City's west side. The address is 312 N. Division St. It is at the southwest corner of Division and Telegraph Streets.
The church building was built in 1867-68 by the Corbett Brothers. The first service was held on August 9, 1868.