St. Peter Episcopal Church

From Carsonpedia

St Peter Episcopal Church.jpg

St. Peter's Episcopal Church is a historic church located on Carson City's west side. The address is 312 N. Division St. It is at the southwest corner of Division and Telegraph Streets.

History

The church building was built in 1867-68 by the Corbett Brothers. The first service was held on August 9, 1868.

Template:Pdf

Template:Pdf

See Also