Gold Hill Hotel
The Gold Hill Hotel is an historic hotel and restaurant located in Gold Hill. In was built in 1861 as the Riesen House, one of a few dozen hotels that were built that year to serve the mining boom that was happening on the Comstock. Over the next 40 years it went through a series of different owners and names, and by 1907 was a private residence.
Tourist interest in the Comstock led to it being renovated and reopened as a hotel in 1958. Currently there are 20 guest rooms, a saloon, and a restaurant on the property.